Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m having problems uploading my license key to my cpanel. i uploaded it but it can’t be verified. Please help thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi vladz1000rr,

Can I have some screenshots please? Possibly, your site access as well :).

Regards,
    Linh

vladz1000rr Friend

I put it where the config.php file is, I put it in the public_html folder

Ninja Lead Moderator

please add it to your root folder.

for example your domain is xyz.com then put the license key at path http://www.xyz.com/license_key.txt

That should help.

Regards

wisdom114 Friend

the license key path that joomlart sends is mysite.com/licensekey but on joomla the default path is mysite.com/images/licensekey. What can I do???

TomC Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 439926 wrote:</em><blockquote>the license key path that joomlart sends is mysite.com/licensekey but on joomla the default path is mysite.com/images/licensekey. What can I do???</blockquote>

You can try creating the new file path yourself, to –> /yoursite.com/license_key.txt

wisdom114 Friend

I have been trying to change the path on joomla but it says that the path is not correct.

I changed it to mysite.com/license_key.txt but when i try to verify, it does not accept. Please help. I have been trying to fix this for a long time. And i really need to get this site up and running.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 439939 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been trying to change the path on joomla but it says that the path is not correct.

I changed it to mysite.com/license_key.txt but when i try to verify, it does not accept. Please help. I have been trying to fix this for a long time. And i really need to get this site up and running.</blockquote>
    I have manually verified your domain http://www.faatih.com on our system. You do not need to do anything else at your end.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 439939 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been trying to change the path on joomla but it says that the path is not correct.

I changed it to mysite.com/license_key.txt but when i try to verify, it does not accept. Please help. I have been trying to fix this for a long time. And i really need to get this site up and running.</blockquote>

I sent pm to you the key and you can create license_key.txt file file and add it with that key.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum