Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This is the only menu where LATEST NEWS is not a link with a thick line style under, and it does not apperar in megamenu*

Where can I find it, make it linkable and style it with a line?

1. latest-news
    steinar Friend

You’ll find it in the Module manager. It looks as if you are using the quickstart, and in that case the module is called Latest news. Module type is mod_jabulletin, it is in the mega position and module class suffix is _mega. Just translate the name in the Edit module Title field.

The lack of style, I believe, is a miss from the developers.

obliat Friend

Thanks steinar – I acutally went just there, though I didn’t change the name of the module as I was not completely sure this is what I’m looking for. Thanks again.

Hope dev’s will fix it or tell us how to fix.

P.S. – Changing the module name to cyrillic caused the title to disappear in the menu. I’m trying to fix this – it probaby is linked to Latest news in a .php files or so and it’s not UTF8 or I don’t know the reaseon yet.

steinar Friend

<em>@obliat 215470 wrote:</em><blockquote>Changing the module name to cyrillic caused the title to disappear in the menu.</blockquote>

I noticed that the Novini submenu worked in cyrillic. So maybe, just maybe, you could make a new [ja-bulletin] module, enter the current setup and try giving it a cyrillic name from the outset?

obliat Friend

Yeah, but Novini I was able to translate as it’s part of the menu and Latest News is not.
    I will try follow your advise and see it will work out.

Thanks again

Still, I hope devs reply as it looks like it needs to be styled at least.

aman204 Friend

Hi Obliat,

Please ensure that you have selected title to yes in menu parameters Parameters (JA Extended) for specific menu item

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi obliat,

to style it, open template.css and add this:

.moduletable_mega h3 span {
    //your css code
    }

obliat Friend

Hi aman, that’s what I’m trying to say – Latest News is missing from this specific menu – it is not there. So devs can probably look into this issue – as steinar hinted, I had to modify a module and this thing should be there as part of the menu as in all other menus.
    In the module steinar suggested to modify title is enabled – but cyrillic word won’t display.

obliat Friend

<em>@hungnd 215990 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi obliat,

to style it, open template.css and add this:

//your css code
    }

</blockquote>

I tried but nothing happened – maybe I’m missung something, but should I change //your css code with something?

obliat Friend

<em>@aman204 215988 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Obliat,

Please ensure that you have selected title to yes in menu parameters Parameters (JA Extended) for specific menu item</blockquote>

Sorry, I was looking at another Separator – all fine now – Enabling title made it display and the style line is there. All fine. Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@obliat 216079 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried but nothing happened – maybe I’m missung something, but should I change //your css code with something?</blockquote>
    yes, sure :). You have to replace it with your css code, for example:

font-size: 18px;
    background: #abcdef;
    }

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum