Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Why do you delete unresolved comments from your Customers Testimonial?

I will be more then happy to give you a positive testimonial if you at least take your time and pay attention to your current customers.

mfcphil Friend

Your comment was to complain about Joomlart…. This is a testimonial section.

Definition

1. A written declaration certifying to a person’s character, conduct, or qualifications, or to the value, excellence, etc., of a thing; a letter or written statement of recommendation.
    2. Something given or done as an expression of esteem, admiration, or gratitude.

Maybe you were removed to complaints

Michael Casha Friend

I’m not sure who removed it or why they removed it, but I’m looking into it.

Michael Casha Friend

Here you go, it was moved to a more appropriate area (feedback) – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/templates-support/

magnussorlander Friend

MiCCAS,

I did find the document as well as your last responce. I do appreciate your honesty and can clearly see the problem fixing the memory leak. My suggestion is still to rerelease the template using a different slider.

Thanks for your response. I can clearly understand if you want to remove this thread from the forum, something that I will not complain about :D, It is just when you do get desperate you will try all means availible. Thanks.

Michael Casha Friend

There is no issue with providing bad feedback, as long as it is not containing foul language or unsubstantiated claims

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi MagnusSorlander,
    Again, I will have to move this thread to JA feedback, we are serious in solving all of customer concern and wish you will post in the right section of the forum

magnussorlander Friend

Dear Mr Hung,

I have always used nice language and have been working with this issue for over 7 weeks. I am using my real name and do business the same way person to person as I do over a forum. Trying to be honest and to the point.

Several posts has been placed (a total of 37) in the right forum without a single responce from any official JoomlArt person. A few hours after posting replies in the “wrong” area one will find a lot of replies. So please do not make this into something it is not.

This matter with the serious bug in JaJustica has not been managed in a professional way from your side. And that sir is using very polite and substantiated language.

/Magnus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  magnussorlander 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum