Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I only see the standard module positions like user and absolute etc…I am missing bottom content . slide show and a lot more. Why?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can i see your website please?

LUCAS Geraldine Friend

I have the same probleme.

I have not the position “top-intro” and “^psition 10” How i can have this position ?

Wgat i have forget to install ?

Thanks 🙂

(sorry for my english ^^)

Manos Moderator

Hi,

In order to be able to help you i must see your web site so i can understand why you are facing those issues!

ftwent Friend

Ey sorry for my late reply…I could not show the website because i already installed an other template. When i switcht back to Blazes template the posistions where there. I think my problem is fix.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for let in me know your problem is fixed ftwent.

Regards

Manos

LUCAS Geraldine Friend

<em>@pascm 274222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

In order to be able to help you i must see your web site so i can understand why you are facing those issues!</blockquote>

Hi pascm

Before, i have the template JA METHYS and now i want do the template JA Blazes.
    My web site is : severussnape.fr but now, i do test in an test site : narutokun.com

In the menu of my module manager, i don’t have “intro-top” and “position 10” (in “position”) for adapted my template.

ftwent Friend

Ey i thought the the problem was fixed but when i take a better look it isn’t at all. I am missing user 11-19 …bottom footer , top title and a lot more…I dont know why but the original module postitions of ja Blazes are missing..

The only ones there are are from other templates i tried i guess but i dont know for sure.

this is the site it is about : http://www.verjaardagsplanner.nl

Manos Moderator

@ftwent, i can see all the module positions here -> http://www.verjaardagsplanner.nl/?tp=1 if you can’t see those positions on module manager you can just type them and it will be just fine.

@severus snape You can do the same you can just type those module positions on module manager and it will be just fine.

Both if you need further assistance please PM me your admin and ftp details so i can help you even more!

Regards

Manos

ftwent Friend

Thanks man…

I did not know to check it like that..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ftwent 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum