Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Where can I find typography code for the typo options. All the templates display them but I really need the code without going into firebug or viewing source?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can download JA Typo and JA Typo Button Plugins from link and install them on JA University Template

You have to enable both plugins from Plugin Manager and will see it from Article Manager, see the screenshot

1. ja_typo
    timmiller Friend

That will work.
    However I’d still like to at least know what the code is…the older sites used to have this on the typo page.

Thanks

chavan Friend
    timmiller Friend

Hmm…Ok I’ve installed both system and button plugins…however I’m not seeing anything in the pop up box after highlighting and clicking on the typo button…please see image.
    Also I don’t see the system plugin anywhere to enable, only the button plugin.

I am open for suggestions…

1. typo
    timmiller Friend

Chavan,

Thanks. Correct, I did see this, and the html code text, but it is quite cumbersome to use both of those applications/files just to find one small bit of code…older sites use to have this code as part of the content, so you could see the code, what it does, and then copy it.

chavan Friend

is everthing ok? or still need any more information on this ?

timmiller Friend

Negative Chavan,

I cannot get the plugin to work. Please see the image above, the popup box is populated, and the system plugin does not show up in the list of plugins…

chavan Friend

can you Please post your site admin details in PM. So I can check that.

chavan Friend

Thanks for the admin details.

Yes I found the issue, It seems there is a code breaking in the typo page. In order to fix this can you please post your ftp details in PM.

timmiller Friend

Chavan, I’ve sent that info. Thx.

chavan Friend

you haven’t installed JA Typo plugin into your system. I have installed it now, can you please check your admin and confirm.

Hope it is solved.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum