Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have some issues (PHP error 500) running JA Droid on Joomla 3.7.2 and PHP 7.0.19 with the T3 v2 ver. 2.7.2 available for download with the template. We also tried installing T3 v2 ver. 2.7.3 which is available for several templates, but without solving our issues.

However – in the changelog for T3 v2. is mentioned a ver. 2.7.4 (see http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIIIJOOMLAIVI#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel) with comments saying this is compatible with Joomla 3.7.x.

So question is – where do we download T3 v2. ver. 2.7.4 ? We have just bought a develeoper membership to download a version of JA Droid compatible with Joomla 3.x as you mention, but think its quite misleading that you claim compatibility with Joomla 3.x, when framework available, is so outdated 🙁

Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggest you restore the site backup as the template and framework is not ready for the latest Joomla.
    Version 2.7.4 is not yet released as it took some time to update the templates and extension for latest Joomla due to large collection of the template.
    Update site to latest Joomla once the template is ready for Joomla3.7

Always take backup of site before update Joomla, Do not play with your live sites.

Regards

zorroson Friend

No need to teach me about backup – I have all the backups I need, and working on a copy of live site…! So this is not the problem….

But what I am really unhappy about is, that you guys do no tell customers that your products are not compatible with the newest version, and we have to buy subscriptions to discover you have not updated them.

It’s been quite long since 3.7.x was released, and if Joomlart have not yet made their templates compatible because you prioritise other things, thats not really an excuse 🙁

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We are updating the template and extensions on priority basis templats and sharing the update news via newsletter and blog posts. I request you to wait for the updates as it creates some issues.

Due to large collection of template it take some time to update older templats.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum