Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have install Kyanite quick start template but connot find database file. Where can I download?

sara p Friend

Hi, you need to create the database with a web program, like phpmyadmin, and then add the db information in the joomla installation process.

seksin Friend

Hi

I mean demo data. Currently I already create my database install joomla and template with quickstart method. but the output is not look like demo. It should install demo data right? where can I down load demo data for this template? my website is http://www.benavie.com

sara p Friend

Hi, I’ve understood. Ok. So….. Download the template from the download area, it will be a zip file of about 20 MB. Unzip the file, you will find several folders. Look for the folder called ja_kyanite_j15 -> quikstart -> jatc_kyanite_j15.zip . This is the file you have to upload in your joomla site in order to have the site already complete 🙂 I attache a picture to make you better understand.

Remember to thanks 😛

1. Schermata-2011-01-26-a-09.40.55
    tonyg Friend

Hi

Please note, during installation of the quickstart you will have the option to install SAMPLE DATA, you must click on this option to install the demo database.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tonyg 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum