Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When I do this:
    Access your site back-end panel, go to Extension > Extension Manager. Navigate to the JoomlArt Installer tab, install the sample site package you want.
    I don’t see any of the Sample packages? Are they included or do I have to separately get them from somewhere and upload to my uber instance?
    Cheers,
    Dave

TomC Moderator

Did you install the full quickstart package?

David Glue Friend

<em>@TomC 461575 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you install the full quickstart package?</blockquote>
    Yes. I installed Uber J33 21.17 MB from
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=538
    There are only templates I have are:
    breez3
    Hathor
    isis
    protostar
    user

I was hoping to use the “Construction” template as a base. I looked in the doc and didn’t want to go through the manual cut n paste steps.

Cheers,
    Dave.

TomC Moderator

Hmmmm, perhaps you shuold wipe the slate clean and try a fresh/clean install – including fresh database . . . THIS TIME, however, try downloading the quickstart package to a folder on your desktop, and then upload to your webserver via FTP

David Glue Friend

Hi Tom,
    Did all that. I did set language to GB english. Do you thing this may be the cause?
    I’ve extracted the zip file and you can see there are no files for the other templates.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Dave,

Seems that it relates much to server side, kindly check suggestion in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cant-use-quickstart-installer/#post-559630

David Glue Friend

Look at the attached image. There only the 4 templates in the zip file. There is nothing wrong with my server infrastructure as I have many of your templates running for testing.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-03-12-at-9.12.20-pm
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to enable that PHP lib as suggested in above thread?

rsystems Friend

Looks good? The Uber sub-templates are located inside the uber folder.

David Glue Friend

Under Extensions/Extensions Manager there is a 4th tab with all the user templates. Never seen a tab like this before. Once you select a base template this tab disappears and you cannot change the selected template again so make sure it’s the one you really want.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Dave,

I can’t get your point here, could you send some screenshots? as I can’t access backend of your site with provided info in this thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum