Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to know where are the Module Suffix’s? I see one or two comes with the template “_hilit” but I can not find the others like in position user1 to user3!

ibrahimbdawy Friend

<em>@charles99 189262 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to know where are the Module Suffix’s? I see one or two comes with the template “_hilit” but I can not find the others like in position user1 to user3!</blockquote>

I also ask the same question?

ecabric Friend

Does anyone know how to have a module same as “user1, user2, user3” show on position “left with same style (see attachment)? Is there a module suffix or it could be done differently? Please assist?:confused:

1. user1-user2-user3
    Saguaros Moderator

The topsl position is fixed with that style, those modules ( user1->user..3) do not use any prefix class: you can find those styles in the templates/ja_droid/css/template.css , they are below this code:

/* Top spotlight —*/

ecabric Friend

I found /* Top spotlight —*/ but I’m not sure exactly how to apply that same fixed style to a module on LEFT position? Would you be able to provide some guideance? Thanks.

ecabric Friend

Does anyone know how can I have same style as user1, user2, user3 (home page) on left module position?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ecabric 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum