Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m embarressed :-* but do anyone know where to configure the video links (URL’s) at the “All Videos” blog?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kaj 468985 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m embarressed :-* but do anyone know where to configure the video links (URL’s) at the “All Videos” blog?</blockquote>
    HI
    Can u explain a bit more what exactly u want to know about video links ??

kaj Friend

Hi,

Sorry for being vauge:

In Uber-Music quickstart there’s an articlem “All Videos”, with videos i.e. “Grimes-Genisis”, “Heavy Rotation”, “Gone till November”. When looking at the article in the back-end only the “Read More” text exists, no reference to the actual video, the thumbnail or the link.

My question is where are the different links configured and how are they tied to the actual article?

(And I am still embarressed as I can’t find it myself :-* )

Kaj

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Video article contains the Iframe code of the video
    for example

<div class="video-wrapper">
    <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/48329900" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    </div>

Go to Global config. >>> default editor >>None and check the articles .
    If still you are facing issues send me your working site admin details i will check it on your site .

kaj Friend

Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙂
    I’ve spent several hours trying to find the links and it turned out that the solution was by “thinking-outside-the-box”(?!) I’ve learned something new today, once again thanks.

Kaj:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kaj 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum