Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi There,
    I have paid for my membership in order to dowload the JA Altair template. According to the template description, it should have the .PSD files so I can customize the header. However, I am not able to find the PSD files once I have unzipped the template file.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Julie

Menalto Friend

Not sure about whats in this package, and since this is an old template i am not sure if they still have the full sources for it.

jfox77 Friend

Is this something you can find out for me? In the product description it says the PSD files are included. If you’d like I can email you the zip file I downloaded.

If I can’t get the PSD files this template isn’t very useful to me. I need to know very quickly if I am going to be able to get the source files or if I need to find another template. My client is anxiously awaiting our go-live.

Thanks!
    Julie

Menalto Friend

I guess the PSD file you have is the same as this one i have attached here.
    I have also sendt and requested the full source for this template.

1. header_wide.zip
    jfox77 Friend

Thanks, your file helped. I had downloaded the narrow version; not the wide version. I was able to take your wide version and crop it to make it work.

Thanks for the quick response!

Julie

Menalto Friend

No problems. If they still have the PSD of it ill put it up in the forum for this template

srcase Friend

Did you ever find the psd files for the altair wide template? I just downloaded this template and can’t find mine either. The one you attached previously seems to have a slightly different green color.

Thanks so much for your help!
    Sandy

jfox77 Friend

I just ended up modifying the one support attached in the posting on 5/28.

Good luck!
    Julie

srcase Friend

Support answered this by pointing out the Source files under the Downloads for 1.5 and 1.0 on the JA Altair download page. These were labeled 1.0 so I ignored them thinking the 1.5 files must be included with the template zip file.

I asked support to changed the title to 1.0 and 1.5 Source files.

They also mentioned that the User Guide for Altair was in the forums but I haven’t been able to locate yet.

Thanks for your post.

Sandy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  srcase 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum