Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ive created a new logo for my site but its bigger then the existing logo in bellatrix.

Of course it looks squashed now so where do i amend the image height and width parameters for my logo?

i searched the whole site files for logo-bellatrix.png but found no reference.

found nothing in the admin / global config area or anywhere else in admin.

found nothing in the help documentation about the logo.

anybody here know?

spent an hour and a half looking but cannot spot it…

jabare14 Friend

The dimensions are set in the index.php file in your …/templates/ja_bellatrix/ folder. Go to about line 190 which looks like this:

od_displayImage('sitelogo', '<?php echo $ja_template_path;?>/images/logo-bellatrix', 714, 154, '', '<?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?>');

neophyte740 Friend

I’ve read all threads relating to changing the logo for the bellatrix template.

I edited the code above (width, height) and changed the logo filename; (including editing the height in the .css file).

1. The change to the dimensions looks like it was received by IE…I can highlight the area where the logo is supposed to appear…and the highlighted area is bigger than the area specified for logo-bellatrix. Although, the highlighted area “spills” over the header area. I also attempted to change the logo to a smaller image than logo-bellatrix, and that one did not appear either.

2. Issue : the logo does not appear in the header. What code can I check to have the image appear?

3. Q : I notice logo-bellatrix has no file extension; do I need to leave off the file extension of the new logo?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Leo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  neophyte740 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum