Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to know where are all the design updates for this template? I watch Joomlart create a Wall Template for Magento and Dru pal platform. And the Ja-Wall Template is outdated and been outdated since you released! Joomlart have yet to really update the core designs. And when you place all 3 design formats in front of people like we did, no one ever picks the Ja-Wall Template! Which go to show you have placed more focus on the recent templates than the one you asked people to pay $49 for!

I would like other users to demand and the Drupal Look be applied to the Joomla Wall Template or we get a E-Commerce Wall that simple and with a clean look! And to think you asked people to pay for this oversize mess is crazy!

Stork11 Friend

Hello charles99,

Our development team is upgrading JA Wall. Please stay tuned to our blog and main site as we will publish all important information there.

Regards.

jmpi Friend

<em>@Stork11 348920 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello charles99,

Our development team is upgrading JA Wall. Please stay tuned to our blog and main site as we will publish all important information there.

Regards.</blockquote>

When we can expect an update and/or informations? Because i want to install it on 3 Sites, if there would be bigger changes, i choose another now.

jmpi Friend

Would be nice to know, if we get something like on the screenshot (from WALLSTORE)…

1. screen
    Stork11 Friend

Hello charles99,

The screenshot you have pasted above is from JM wall, which is for Magento. I am afraid we wont be able to update JA wall in the same way, but the coming up version is going to have a xmas theme along with bug fixes of reported issues.

Regards

charles99 Friend

I was hoping this template would have been a bit more defined by now. And with each month I have seen Joomlart put more work in other templates than the Ja Wall. Cutting edge when it was released, but now its outdated and limited in what we can do with it. So I have moved on to a full blown Pin Board, Pintastic Pinterest Clone! It cost more but it give me the freedom to setup my system the way I want and allows my members to post their picture in my system with easy.

And because of all the little bugs in this template I also started using Youjoomla Brick Pin Board Module! It allows me to apply a pin board look to any template I want. Simple to setup and works from Joomla or K2 Content. And the best part is the flexibility it give me! This is where I thought Joomlart was taking Ja Wall at one time! But your slow updates and lack of any real visual design just show me it has been a waste of time! And time is money, and in order to keep my site fresh and on the cutting edge I need to be able to count of the template clubs I use but when it comes to this template updates or any real face-lift takes to long and never addresses the overall look of Ja-Wall!

So I do hope the Xmas theme is a good one! But I have removed the Ja-Wall Template from my site…

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi charles99,

Sorry to see you go.
    We are updating the template.
    Hope you will take a look when it’s released.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum