Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

This template is just great!! Suit my needs perfect, almost 🙂 I need it to be white. When will the white template be available ?

kashxo Friend

The JA Design team are working on White version and this version will be available at the end of this month.

nettemor Friend

Hi again kashxo,
    Unfortunately i need the template sooner, so i am trying to make it white myselves.

I have replaced the dark color #292929 in the template css file to #FFFFFF. But i still have a dark area in my template. This might be caused by an image, but i dont know which one.

What will be the best way for me to change the color of the template ? I notice that there are some psd files included, but i cannot find a file showing the whole template. I guess i will need that to change all the images used in the template.

Can you provide me with a solution/tip of how it will be best to change the color of the template?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Nettemor,
    How soon you would like to get the light version, the color conversion will be more than just changing css of some base background. Please let us know your deadline and we can find out the best solution

nettemor Friend

Hi Hung,

I am going to show my customer the template at friday the 18th january. So i would need it a day before to be on the safe side, meaning i would need it at the 17th january.

Yes i noticed that it was not only the css that needed changing 🙂 Hope you have a good solution for me on how i could change this the best way.

You must have had my customer in mind when creating this great template, – so i am not letting it go now 🙂

Looking forward to hear your suggestion.

kashxo Friend

I have a news from JA Design team that the Light version will be available for download at this 16th. What a good news for all of us 😀 !

nettemor Friend

OOHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOOOOOOD 🙂

What can i say, – besides EXCELLENT :D:D

dikfox Friend

16th would be excellent. I am holding off on a site design for the white template. Thanks guys.

bigrk Friend

I have been looking forward to seeing this one too. 🙂

prim Friend

<em>@kashxo 36897 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a news from JA Design team that the Light version will be available for download at this 16th. What a good news for all of us 😀 !</blockquote>

Will you post the link in this thread? 🙂

orpheus2510 Friend

The light version will be offered as the JA Avian II version, the 2nd template of january.

nettemor Friend

<em>@Orpheus2510 37112 wrote:</em><blockquote>The light version will be offered as the JA Avian II version, the 2nd template of january.</blockquote>

And it is supposed to be released the 16th, which is today. I am waiting ….

Hopefully the team will put a post in here when they have published it for download. Will you please do so?

bigrk Friend

You can see the countdown on the JA home page.

nettemor Friend

Oh i see it now ! 19 hours – darn 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  nettemor 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum