Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When will Redshop plugin for Ja Tiris be available?

Thank you
    Harvey Blom

TomC Moderator

<em>@sportsbrite media 291533 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

When will Redshop plugin for Ja Tiris be available?

Thank you
    Harvey Blom</blockquote>
    Greetings Harvey:

At this point, I am not aware of a definitive release date for JA Tiris + RedShop.

I will check with our JA Devs on this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

Harvey Blom Friend

Thank you looking forward to it. At this stage I am interested in the template as I have installed most of Redshop on the current version.

Harvey

silver76 Friend

Are there any news ???:)

Harvey Blom Friend

No news, I have two staff members say they will discuss with developers. It was stated this template would support Redshop.

??? We will see

silver76 Friend

And now – some news ???

matgray87 Friend

<em>@TomC 291539 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings Harvey:

At this point, I am not aware of a definitive release date for JA Tiris + RedShop.

I will check with our JA Devs on this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.</blockquote>

Any update or further news on this?

TomC Moderator

I’m following up on this issue as we speak . . .

Hope to have an update for you (one way or the other) within the next 24-48 Hrs

TomC Moderator

Here is some additional information with regard to JA’s ROADMAP for 2012

Darren Forsdike Friend

Is there going to be support for RedShop and Ja Tiris , could you confirm one way or the other?

TomC Moderator

<em>@dforsdike 313525 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there going to be support for RedShop and Ja Tiris , could you confirm one way or the other?</blockquote>
    At this point in time, it is not looking to be likely

Darren Forsdike Friend

Thanks Tom.

Is there going to be a standard cart for JA Tiris going forward other than Joomshopping?

TomC Moderator

<em>@dforsdike 313602 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tom.

Is there going to be a standard cart for JA Tiris going forward other than Joomshopping?</blockquote>
    Honestly, not that I am aware of … though I think there are some who have been working on integrating VirtueMart 2 into JA Tiris. Check through the JA Tiris Forum section for thread discussions relating to such.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum