Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When JoomlArt will make a new template in place of the news Teline? The latest version is heavy and somewhat customizable on the cover.

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are aware that News templates are always in high demand, however we probably won’t be able to fit a new one into this year’s plan.

I’ve passed over your comment to our dev team so if there’s any update, I’ll let you know.

pprle Friend

Hi,
    We are aware that News templates are always in high demand, however we probably won’t be able to fit a new one into this year’s plan.
    I’ve passed over your comment to our dev team so if there’s any update, I’ll let you know.

I have no interest at all in a News Template but the answer caught my attention : "we probably won’t be able to fit a new one into this year’s plan"

Can you please tell us more about "your plans" for the end of this year and beginning of the next?

Anonymous Moderator

Can you please tell us more about "your plans" for the end of this year and beginning of the next?

It’s not possible for us to reveal our plans much ahead of time publicly . Hope you can be understanding of this.

aardcom Friend

If you can’t share your plan with paid members then it’s over… It’s October 17th and we’re still waiting for the October template, although at least we know what it is. Of course it’s better for it to be working before you release it but things are falling further and further behind, and not stating what we have upcoming as templates indicates either there is no plan yet.

I had a lot of faith in Joomlart but starting to feel like Charlie Brown.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum