Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am just wondering WHEN this template is intended to be born?

Septem-Octo-Novem-Decem-ber?

2011?

itsnexgen Friend

I am also waiting.. but JA doesnt seem bother to even reply for members request for ETA..

antoniu1 Friend

The template is announced, but it is also clearly said that it is ready when it is. No date promise for Teline IV.

Relax and enjoy until it’s there 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@iguinee 194483 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am just wondering WHEN this template is intended to be born?

Septem-Octo-Novem-Decem-ber?

2011?</blockquote>

Its not in september for sure and it will take atleast a month after we release the preview. The wireframe is being worked upon.

<em>@itsnexgen 194525 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also waiting.. but JA doesnt seem bother to even reply for members request for ETA..</blockquote>

Don’t push it. It has been said few times, that it will be duly announced. No dates fixed and no commitments, it will come out for sure. I hope that settles your complain of JA not responding to your query.

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum