Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_travel/
    when this template release?this month or next month?

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

didima Friend

would be nice to know but lets wait and see because been waiting for travel templates long time

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Travel is the template of June and it will be planned to release at June.

Thanks.

msilac Friend

Great. I need something like this austria.info or better 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@JA Developer 239482 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks.</blockquote>

If there is still time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include multiple color options. The demo had a brown background color (I believe). while that may be good for some, others may prefer other options. (For myself, a traditional white or off-white background color, for example).

THANKS !!!

msilac Friend

Where you see demo? 🙂

Tech-xml Friend

What is the release date?

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 241751 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the release date?</blockquote>

Did you not see this ??

<em>@JA Developer 239482 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks.</blockquote>

Tech-xml Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 241864 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you not see this ??</blockquote>

My question was not about a month, but with respect to day? I have an ongoing project and maybe I’ll use this template.

Still thanks for being gentle.

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 241895 wrote:</em><blockquote>My question was not about a month, but with respect to day? I have an ongoing project and maybe I’ll use this template.
    </blockquote>
    I’m sure you understand, though, that it is not always possible to name a specific day for a release – especially when they’re working on thousands of lines of code to – as best they can – try to make sure the release is as bug free as possible.

scottaction Friend

Once released, should we wait a short time for any bugs to be worked out?

cosmetic dentist

TomC Moderator

<em>@scottaction 241955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Once released, should we wait a short time for any bugs to be worked out?
    </blockquote>
    As with ANY code-heavy product, there are likely to be issues (aka: bugs) that arise as members begin to work with/modify the template to their (or their client’s) particular needs . . . often times issues that could not have necessarily been foreseen (depending on the particular issue).

By in large, however, I firmly believe that the JA Development Team does their best to test the templates and (as best they can) predict as many potential issues that might arise as part of their testing phase. This is why (again, in my view) it sometimes takes a little longer for the ultimate release date.

From what I saw from the demo (during it’s brief preview period), this is a fairly dynamic and involved template offering – so (in my opinion) the wait will be worth it.

😎

TomC Moderator

JA Travel has, apparently, arrived . . . http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-travel/

So, was I wrong about it being worth the wait ?? 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum