Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When is the version for joomla 1.7?

I have been following the forum and this component seems to go super slow progress. Since when I signed I have not seen great advances. Subscribe to other third-party components where the rhythm of growth worth the investment and upgrades.

TomC Moderator

Rest assured we are working on this project – along with continuing to develop exciting/dynamic templates, themes and extensions. Job Board is a VERY complex component – and it is taking quite a bit of time to recode the various elements for compatibility with not only J1.7, but for the upcoming next LTS (long term support) release slated for Jan 2012 – J2.5.

So, while we would love to be able to tell you that we will be releasing Job Board J1.7 tomorrow, the reality of the situation is that it is going to take a bit more time for this project.

Please keep watching our Extension Update section for information and announcements –> http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-extensions

Appreciate your interest and patience.

itsnexgen Friend

Absolutely.. wat was need of the hour. Well maintained..! Thanks for your support!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  itsnexgen 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum