Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I’m using Jomsocial 2.2.4 and I would likt to use an improved version for this release for example. Now in toolbar for Jomsocial is apearing a wrong text. You can see in attached image. Also, is not showing any template information in Jomsocial templates about JA_Social for Jomsocial.

1. ja_social
    turminator Friend

I see also, that now Members menu shows tabs unformatted. I attached an image with the problem.

Many thanks!

1. theme_social
    chavan Friend

Dear turminator,

Could you provide us with your site information and FTP account, so we can take a look on this issue to detect the problem.

Please use the following ticket link to update your information: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/78086

Best Regards,
    TrungHuynh

turminator Friend

Hi trunghh,

I update ticket.

Many thanks for your support!

chavan Friend

Dear turminator,

Thank you for updating. I have created a bug report regarding your issue . You can check the progress of issue at the link http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCSOCIAL-333

Regards,
    TrungHuynh

WPStrong Friend

hi turminator,
    I did some modifications in the file /components/com_community/templates/ja_social/css/style.css :
    line 4936 change to :

text-indent: -9999em;

line 3299 change to:

float: left;
    margin: 0 0 6px -11px;
    width:207px;

The website now display correctly.
    Hope this helps,

Trong.

chavan Friend

<em>@Gerard Turmo 258653 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Hello team!

I detecte also, that when you Loggin in Frontend view and go to frontpage for Jomsocial it shows in Right position module with members (new, active, popular and featured). There is other problem with this, that if you try to browse with thses four categories, is not load every).

Many thanks!

</blockquote>

Dear Gerard Turmo,

Could you provide us with your site information and FTP account, so we can take a look on this issue to detect the problem.

Best Regards,
    TrungHuynh

turminator Friend

<em>@trunghh 258873 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Gerard Turmo,

Best Regards,
    TrungHuynh</blockquote>

I remember that I insert data access details in first post. Also, I detect that I can not edit first post with advanced mode to share with us, my data access details.

Many thanks!

Phill Moderator

Unfortunately the access details are not showing since the forum update. Can you please put your ftp/admin details in your ticket?

turminator Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 258992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately the access details are not showing since the forum update. Can you please put your ftp/admin details in your ticket?</blockquote>

Ok, I replied ticket. Many thanks!

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’m checking. Please allow moment.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ps:// i’m sorry.
    But have you changed your template ? It’s not same as your screenshot ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Do your issue is solved ? I’m following your issue. Please don’t mind let’s me know if you still have troubles.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum