Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I if upgrade joomla i get a blank page. I put the backup back, because it is of a client.

I removed t3 en installed it again (the newest version), but there is no new template Joomla 3.6.4, so it is blank

When the new templates are coming for joomla 3.6.4? I only see the quickstart, but this website already is running!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is ready for the latest Joomla 3.6.4 .
    Kindly update the template to latest version and then update your Joomla.
    Also check all other 3 rd party extension are ready for Latest Joomla or not , if any extension is not ready you can face problem after update .
    In most cases i noticed tcpdf component is an issue with latest Joomla. Kindly check it compatibility before updating Joomla.

puntje Friend

Thanks, i will try!

palos Friend

Yes. Something went wrong… 500 (Internal Server Error) I have two different install on two different server. Both is Joomlart-out-of-the-box (with VirtueMart and Acymailing bundled in Quickstart) Disabled all the plugins, modules and the issue is still persists. Update to J3.6.5 solved nothing.

We also got error 500 on backend when clicking to JoomlArt Extensions Manager. Downloaded and reinstalled your component – backend issue gone but frontend is still empty. notice: the template is ja_elicyon 1.0.2 | 22 July 2016. BUT we get a message: New version found! – 1.0.0 [New! 2016-02-03] 😉 Please!!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and its loading fine, there is no error: http://prntscr.com/dl4opl
    The error comes when any of 3rd party extension not ready with Joomla .
    You have to update to remove the extension so the issue will not come .

Regards

palos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @palos
    Kindly check the Virtualmart component and Tcpdf component on your site and see it they are ready for latest Joomla or not.
    If not check the latest version of these extensions are update them.
    If you are not using this extension just remove them permanently. You can turn on error report to Maximum from global config, to check which extension creating this issue.

palos Friend

Yesss! It caused by the Tcpdf component
    But please let me ask that why the Quickstart contains it if it is faulty?

Thank you again!
    Solved!

palos Friend

by the way… should we replace it?
    Which version would be working?
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/
    …or should we forget it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its not issue from quickstart , the Joomla comes with quick start and the extension both are compatible to each other.
    You have to check it on Virtualmart forum for this issue .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum