Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I click to any article from home page, it brings the main page again!?
    Here is an link of my web site: http://icre21.cloudaccess.net/

You’ll see few articles: Article 1, Article 2, Article 3 etc. try to click to same of them and page will reload the same page!

I tried to find solution to this problem by reading forum’s posts but it looks like that this issue should be solved from joomlart support side.

Please let me know if I need to provide more information of this issue? Admin user name and password are submitted with this question/ticket.

Thank you in advance for your time and support in regard to this matter.
    Branko

Sherlock Friend

Hi Branko,

The article is opened in the main page since there are not a menu item point to it or point to the category it belong to.
    You can read my post here for details

brankopilic Friend

Thanks a lot Sherlock,

I’ll probably use Category Blog – menu type and connect all categories in order to have these articles in expended form. And thank you for providing with an link for more information in regard to this question.

All the best and ones again, thank you for your time and support in regard to this matter.
    Branko

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brankopilic 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum