Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am testing this new awesome template at

REMOVED URL

It loads well, but at the end of completion I can see site loaded with extra white in JA News Modules which is quite irritabble.

I am using FeedGator component to catch RSS feed. I dont know whether this is culprit.

Please help me remove this extra white space below each News content module in content_mass_top location.

Thank you.

santoshalom Friend

For the Ja News frontpage module, did u enabled K2 articles?.. when i enable k2 to that module i get same results.. waiting for a fix for that..

sunnyjey Friend

No i have not enabled K2, still getting this problem.

Still waiting for reply from developer

steinar Friend

It seems you havenā€˜t enabled the JA News Frontpage in the sl1-l position. Is that intentionally?

Also the JA Newsticker module seems to be out of sync. This is probably because there are allowed far too long headlines. In the content settings under the module parameters you can reduce the Title Max Length from 1600 characters to a more reasonable 50 or so.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steinar 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum