Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ive searched Joomla Art forums but so far could not find the directions to follow. Ive purchased copyright removal plan but dont know whats the procedure to do that? Could you help me please?

aman204 Friend
    icbl Friend

Hi,
    Ive read that topic already but still dont know how can I do that as I have purchased copyright removal aswell (JATC Standard and JAEC). Now what I have to do to remove that copyright?
    Regards

Phill Moderator

Did you recieverthe PDF? Does it not relate to the template you have?

If you still struggle please PM me a screenshot of your membership page, your admin logon and ftp details and I will do it for you.

icbl Friend

Hi Phill,

I think Ive purcahsed wrong plans (JATC and JAEC). Copyright removal tab was not visible before purchasing JATC and I noticed that after proceed JAEC. I opened a case to fix that issue and still waiting response from them. Time beign I still testing the template also learning and would like to know howto do this as I still could not decide whihc template I will go for.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please be informed that sales department has switched your purchase for JAEC to JA copyright removal fee already. The PDF file advising on removing JA info is now available at your member area: http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

1. copyrightremovalfile
    icbl Friend

Thanks very much. Awesome customer service. Cheers

GeoVi Friend

Hi,

I’m familiar with this procedure but I do not have the mod_footer file in the instructions I’ve followed. I am using JA Community Plus template. That file is not there for me to edit it to change the JA designed by info.

Any assistance or suggestions?

Thank you,
    Geovi

Phill Moderator

GeoVi,

Please check your PM for details.

marinaw Friend

Hello Phill,

I have the same problem as Geovi regarding this template, the mod_footer folder the pdf refers to doesn’t exist in this template so there is no file to edit…would you please point me in the right direction?

thank you,

marina

Phill Moderator

Please drop me a PM with your ftp details and admin login so I can take a quick look.

lorac Friend

Please keep us posted on this, because I have the same problem. No mod_footer file. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lorac 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum