Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello There!
    I want to develop a school on line and would like to select the most appropriate JA template.
    If you know, can you help me? I am considering JA Community Plus but am not sure.
    Regards,

Trimud Friend

Hi boizan,

it all depends on what You want it to look like.
    There is no simple answer – just how You imagine it.

IMHO I think, that Community plus is a good choice, and if this is what You like…what You’re waiting for 🙂

Regards

boizan Friend

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. My idea is that the tools already installed in the template could be the reason to use a template.
    Regards,

TomC Moderator

It is difficult to pinpoint a particular template that would meet with your particular needs. Like any art form, choosing a template from which to begin your website development is a highly subjective method.
    I have seen some church sites utilize our JA Social template, for example.

What I would suggest is take a little time to browse through our Template Showcase and see which of our template creations catch your eye –>http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/showcase
    When you find one (or more) that you like – if you should have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum