Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ok, might sound like a strange post but it is my birthday on the 15th and usually Joomlart post a new template on the 15th ( or thereabout ) So I was wondering if Joomlart has cooked up something special for me? 🙂

Anyways, I look forward to seeing the next template this month!

Cheers everyone and welcome to all new members! This is one great, rocking place.

swemmel Friend

Hey Erik,

Happy birthday to you !!!! :laugh:

Your present will come a little later I think. :p

Peter

Menalto Friend

Where is the invitation for the birthday party??? Didnt receive it yet.
    Anyway, happy birthday Erik:)

ShannonN Friend

Menalto;32148Where is the invitation for the birthday party??? Didnt receive it yet.
    Anyway, happy birthday Erik:)

Nor did I! However your present is . . . Shannys back on the forum ? :p have finished college for the year and now can get onto other things for a few months. Won’t be taking on a support role as I did in the past just lurking and watching 😉

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday Dear Erik, Happy Birthday To You!

Shanny

bigrk Friend

Happy Birthday Erik and welcome back Shanny!

Michael Casha Friend

Happy Birthday Erik!

Time left until release: 10 hours 48 minutes 22 seconds

ErikThorsen Friend

Thanks a lot guys. And Shanny, your birthdaypresent was the best! Great to see you back here on the forums. Stay away from the support role. It will just burn you out. 🙂 Spend time on the things you love the most and do only what you want in here. Several people who can help out these days.

Looking forward to the new template!! Go go go.. 2 more hours now…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum