Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

how I get the nice menu icons to the – for example – top menu next to the text?

I had done the following JA Zeolite instruction but nothing happened:

……To integrate icon in menu, you need to place icon images into Site_path/images/stories and then select it in each menu properties.

Go to Admin panel >> Menus >> Menu name to view Menu Items >> choose Menu item and go to Parameter (System) then select icon image in Menu Image parameter ………
    ???

regards —- I have find it: I have to choose “Split menu” – thank you to myself 🙂

bonevier Friend

Yeah, the instructions were a bit vague on that one.

I think the concept Ja Menu disturbed things.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

The instruction is all right, but the icons are not complete.

Each time when want to assign an icon to your menu button, make sure that you have ONE SET, which mean is two icons in order to make it works.

For example, if you assign an icon called “edit”, make sure you have another icon called “edit-on”, if you have an icon called “database”, then you must have another icon called “database-on”. I don’t know if what I have downloaded is not complete or the JA Team not finished those icons, some icons in the quickstart folder are not complete, there are not in pair, that’s why when you assign an icon, it is not working properly.

ivan8r Friend

I noticed that I can only get icons to display using the split menu. Is there any way to activate the icons using the MooMenu?

johno696974 Friend

<em>@ivan8r 126190 wrote:</em><blockquote>I noticed that I can only get icons to display using the split menu. Is there any way to activate the icons using the MooMenu?</blockquote>

I see this asked a lot with no response.

I hope there’s a way.

wermm Friend

<em>@sfpkent 105236 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The instruction is all right, but the icons are not complete.

Each time when want to assign an icon to your menu button, make sure that you have ONE SET, which mean is two icons in order to make it works.

For example, if you assign an icon called “edit”, make sure you have another icon called “edit-on”, if you have an icon called “database”, then you must have another icon called “database-on”. I don’t know if what I have downloaded is not complete or the JA Team not finished those icons, some icons in the quickstart folder are not complete, there are not in pair, that’s why when you assign an icon, it is not working properly.</blockquote>

Hi,
    So we need to upload both icons? For example the “home” icon & the “home-on”
    icon into the ‘stories folder”.
    after which we will assign the menu with an icon.Am i correct to say this?
    MF

johno696974 Friend

Yes you are correct.

wermm Friend

Ok Great .
    It works just fine apart that the “phonebook: icon is not showing properly due to it does not have its “phonebook-on” icon . Anyway to solve this?

Another question is if i would like to use other icons to replace the default icons what are the ways to do it?

I do know that for every icon you will need to have the “on” icon too. So does this means i can use any images and just saved it as for example “Home” & “Home-On”?

wermm Friend

Ok Great .
    It works just fine apart that the “phonebook: icon is not showing properly due to it does not have its “phonebook-on” icon . Anyway to solve this?

Another question is if i would like to use other icons to replace the default icons what are the ways to do it?

I do know that for every icon you will need to have the “on” icon too. So does this means i can use any images and just saved it as for example “Home” & “Home-On”?

johno696974 Friend

<em>@wermm 143943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok Great .
    It works just fine apart that the “phonebook: icon is not showing properly due to it does not have its “phonebook-on” icon . Anyway to solve this?</blockquote>

Make one.

<em>@wermm 143943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another question is if i would like to use other icons to replace the default icons what are the ways to do it?
    </blockquote>

just make some new ones, add them to the same folder the others are. You’ll be fine.

wermm Friend

Hey there,

Where can i find the css file to edit the size of the icon…Now it 64X64…
    i want tio change it to 60X60….

Thanx for viewing…..Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wermm 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum