Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m stumped on what populates the “User Menu” module.
    Currently I have too many things in the module, but I can’t figure out how to control what goes in there. I’m utilizing Community Builder as a login/account creation device for my tournament registration component. Hence, in the module you see (in the attached grab) both “Your Details” and “CB Details”, along with “Logout” and “CB Logout”. I really want to keep only the CB stuff and rename it to be less cryptic. Any ideas where these elements come from, how can I edit them on the backend, and how can I remove some of them from the module?

1. UserMenu_Module
    hanifahmed Friend

Have you looked under Menus?
    Menus -> User Menu?
    It looks like it’s all hidden away under there.

ali haydar Friend

Can I do that Ja-Login module position right or left to show?
    And how?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ali haydar!

the module does not work as you like 🙂

ali haydar Friend

<em>@tienhc 170043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear ali haydar!

the module does not work as you like :)</blockquote>

how can I create instant classic module?
    can I Ja-login modules in addition to the search?
    And how?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ali haydar!

i’m sorry, i have not clear understanding, pls kindly give me the snapshort on the issue, and draw some shapes on this snapshort..

Thanks

ali haydar Friend

<em>@tienhc 170590 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear ali haydar!

i’m sorry, i have not clear understanding, pls kindly give me the snapshort on the issue, and draw some shapes on this snapshort..

Thanks</blockquote>
    it is so is

Actually I wanted to have

Thanks

1. Ja-Logon1
    2. Ja-Login
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear ali haydar!

You can customize the above task, but the login module has a red background image, if you would like to move, you must to change its background image. would you like to do this ? i ‘ll give you the solution in the last post

ali haydar Friend

<em>@tienhc 170857 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear ali haydar!

You can customize the above task, but the login module has a red background image, if you would like to move, you must to change its background image. would you like to do this ? i ‘ll give you the solution in the last post</blockquote>

Hi tienhc,
    Yes please.
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ali haydar 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum