Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Without a Copyright removal license, could the either the T3 framework footer or the designed by Joomlart.com be removed? For example, is one allowed to remove the t3 framework footer and keep the designed by joomlart.com in the footer, even though one has not bought a copyright removal license?

Please just answer my question, and don’t give google as a reference, as I did search 😛

Thanks in advance!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You can remove and update everything on the footer, except the Designed by JoomlArt (along with link back)…..

Hope thats short and specific.

Arvind

lbuf Friend

Thanks for the responce Arvind. Can I remove the T3 framework logo?

Phill Moderator

Yes, there is even a toggle for that in the templates control panel.

lbuf Friend

Okay thanks. And how is it removed in older templates, where that function is not available in the backend? 🙂

Phill Moderator

The older templates do not have the T3V2 logo. The newer T3 templates are being upgraded and details on how to remove the T3 logo from the few remaining ones are available in various parts of the forums. This is the Teline II forum which is not based on T3 so will not have the logo anyway.

lbuf Friend

True. I just realized that I finally went with mesolite II instead of Teline. But could you then tell me, how to remove the logo from Mesolite II?

Would be much appreciated.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear lbuf!

Please follow this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-t3-framework-logo-in-footer/ to remove t3 logo on footer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum