Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

Tried to get answer for my problem thourgh somebody’s thread but no luck:(, hope I can get answer here…

I have several problems with my ja news frontpage, please check my site to see what could be done to fix the problems… it does not show ja fp properly…

http://www.kyavar.com/index.php

Thanks ALL in advance

Phill Moderator

Can you be more specific about your problems. I cannot see much wrong.

avet Friend

Hi Phill

Thanks for the reply, if you compare it with the demo, you will see that the module is forced to right, the navigation of JA News frontpage is break, the “read more” button goes over to the JA New titles and the doted line is not there… Please compare with the demo you will see what I mean …

http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_rutile

Sherlock Friend

Dear avet !

sorry for delay ! with navigation of ja news FP module please kindly fix it following way below :

Download attachment file , extract it and overwrite to modulesmod_janews_fpja.news folder.

I can’t see “read more…” problem . please kindly send us a screenshot so we can have a closer look on the problem.

sfpkent Friend

How about the module “articles” which forced to right?

here is my testing website – http://myprintingworld.com/test

And, I have already send this problem to support, but no answer at all. Can actually anyone solve our problem.

avet Friend

<em>@hainn84 109425 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear avet !

sorry for delay ! with navigation of ja news FP module please kindly fix it following way below :

Download attachment file , extract it and overwrite to modulesmod_janews_fpja.news folder.

I can’t see “read more…” problem . please kindly send us a screenshot so we can have a closer look on the problem.</blockquote>

Dear Hainn84

Thanks very much for the reply, the with navigation of ja news FP is now fixed after following your instructions.

In regards to the “read more” problem I will try to explain again… Please aslo see attached pictures…

Porblems…

Internet Explorer…

As you can see in “My Site” picture when browsing the site in IE there are few problems…

1. The article text does not appear right, it just gets some part from the whole text in that article BUT not from the begining like on your demo…

For example… if my full text on the article starts like this… ” Joomart.com is a good site to get joomla templates blah blah blah….”

This is what comes up on ja news FP “good site to get joomla templates blah

So the text is not from the strat of Article and it is the same for all chosen FP articles…

2. The read more button goes over to the JA NEWS ITEM HEADINGS as you can see in the picture the Headings are not there for the first 2 items…

3. The doted line (……) underneath the “Read More is also missing…

I have tested the problem on both of my laptops using IE browser, it’s the same but when checking your demo site it works fine, as it should be.

Firefox

In firefox is a different story, I only get ja news fp Image but NO TEXT or Read more button, again your demo works fine:confused:

I really don’t know what could be wrong with the template, the only thing I have changed is the Logo, by the way the template file does not include all the fonts needed to edit the logo, it only has one of the 3 fonts needed to edit the logo.

Please Help

Thanks in advance

1. MySite
    2. Joomlart-Demo-Site
    avet Friend

Dear hainn84

Please help me with the above…

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

We are still waiting for the answer.

Sherlock Friend

Dear avet !

The height of JA News FP is very short so it causes the problem, now you set it is “220px” please go to admin >> extensions >> module manager >> JA News FP module –> on right panel set the height to “330px”, please view images attachment.

Sherlock Friend

Dear sfpkent !

I have checked your site but can’t see the problem , have you solve it ? if it haven’t been solved , please send me a screen shot with comment on it , i want to have a closer look on the problem.

avet Friend

Dear Haain84

Thanks for the reply…

Would you please give us the EXACT parametrs for the JA New FP as its on your demo? The frontpage news TEXT still does not come up from the begining in IE but in Firefox it’s fine, on your demo it’s fine on both browsers…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  avet 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum