Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am seeing user 10 module in all templates?
    But I don’t see that in joomla drop down menu when I assign position. I see user 9 and not more than that.

Can somebody enlighten me?

drb

Hung Dinh Friend

Admin >> Sites >> Template Manager >> Modules Position

You can add as many module positions as you want

teddirez Friend

You can assign as many modules as you like and call them what ever you like. This is by far one of the greatest joomla templates i’ve seen in the 4 years i’ve been playing with Joomla/Mambo and its great to see Joomlart bring out the awesome potential of Joomla. I cant wait for April now :-p.
    As Hung Dinh said in your template positions add a user 10 if you dont already have one, as long as the template allows you can have as many module positions as you like. Get ready for the flexibility of Utahia. I’m seriously pumped over this template… Sorry if i’m ranting lol

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Awesome!!!

On a different note, is the “community” link meant for things like joomla wiki? Or were you thinking in lines of having some static content or something. Just getting your opinion.

Hung Dinh Friend

Just a demo link, it can be a forum or static content writting about your community

christo123 Friend

It would be nice to put the banner module above the content body, you think?

teddirez Friend

With community builder component being as popular as it is its not a bad link. But yeah could be anything you want.

drcoolj Friend

Very Nice Ive been trying to figure out this user10 all day..
    should have come here sooner..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  drcoolj 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum