Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, In the Content Manager: Next to "video", "article", and "gallery", there is a content type entitled "Topic". What is it? (I can’t find anything about it in the online documentation). Concerning the video and photo galleries: do you perhaps have a more detailed documentation? I am battling to get the same setting as in the demo. Notably, I don’t understand what should be the menu architecture to get the same results for these types of content.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

More about Content Type, you can check here. From JA Teline V, we provide this feature to let you add another type of article in backend.

Syrhc Friend

[message deleted]

Syrhc Friend

Finally, it looks like I am sorted with the videos settings.
    Besides, I understand it is not possible to get the same results with "photo gallery" and "topics". It is a pity because it is a great option! I would give you a big YES if you could perhaps integrate it in some JA Magz II update. And the same applies to "Event" content type!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

In addition, I still haven’t found the title from the default menu and from the off-canvas menu as described, could you please be more specific ?

Syrhc Friend

Hi Adam,
    In the meantime, I sorted out the video matter by: activating the video module and unpublishing the menu link.
    I am still stuck concerning the gallery and topic content types. There is "gallery" and "topic" in the content type list. Perhaps, I also need a corresponding module (which I can’t find)?
    Besides, the updating of the plugin "JA Media content type" is not working.
    I requested help from staff as advised.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

The content type used in the template already described in this section and we used corresponding module to display them, you can see here. By default, the JA Content type come with various type of document but we only use 2 of them in JA Magz II, if we didn’t mention other types in the documentation, which means we don’t use it at all and there’s no specific style for it as well.

To update our products, please navigate to backend >>> Components >>> JA Extension Manager >>> choose Service Manager, specify your username / password there and you can update via our server, you can see the documentation here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum