Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

What is the best Free Hosting for joomla?

Mga Bossing,

na ka try na ba kayo mag install ng joomla sa mga available free hosting? may ma recomend ba kayo n pwede nating gamitin?
    Dati, I use fil.ph kaya lang wala na sila ngayon…. sayang

I also try orgfree.net, kaya lng minsan ayaw mag-install ng module/component. minsan ayaw yung send mail.

Please advice. THANKS!

samanoqo Friend

<em>@larrybrent 159672 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the best Free Hosting for joomla?

Mga Bossing,

na ka try na ba kayo mag install ng joomla sa mga available free hosting? may ma recomend ba kayo n pwede nating gamitin?

I also try orgfree.net, kaya lng minsan ayaw mag-install ng module/component. minsan ayaw yung send mail.

Please advice. THANKS!</blockquote>
    I did not understand most of what you wrote. but for the best hosting you can go to webhostingsearch or top 10 web hosting and find a good hosting with cpanel.

samanoqo Friend

and remember, no good service is given for free.

TomC Moderator

larrybrent;159672What is the best Free Hosting for joomla?

http://www.getajob.com

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

😎

dawidt Friend

There is no thing like good free hosting. Even when you’ll get a free hosting account you will not receive good support at all. Good and fast hosting support is more than 50% of success with your projects.

julikando Friend

<em>@larrybrent 159672 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the best Free Hosting for joomla?

Mga Bossing,

Please advice. THANKS!</blockquote>

Pardon? What language are you speaking?
    Anyway, dawit is right. There is no such thing as adequate free web hosting.

kazzra Friend

Instead of looking for free hosting, search for low cost. You can find several hosting sites which only cost 5 or 6 dollars a month, and many have cpanel. You would get much better service with one of these instead of trying a free one.

royrev Friend

I would not ever use free hosting, I can not afford my website not public or having an error for some dumb reason. I prefer to pay for my server usage.

seanadams Friend

I agree. If you are serious with your online business (your website), then you have to invest on a good paid hosting. You can never get everything you need from a free hosting site.

mymyhope Friend

sitefrost.com
    frihost.com
    novahost.org
    give best free hosting
    but you need to post every month

brascosally Friend

http://www.newsit.es/ is one you can use. Another on is atbhost.net

hsut888 Friend

Free hosting will usually be slow and have a lot of downtime. None of them will help with your ranking and traffic. Probably it’s a complete waste of time to use free hosting if you are serious in promoting your e-store. Well, if you are serious in doing your business, get one of those paid quality webhosting. I definitelty would suggest Hostgator. They are excellent!!

webzsoft Friend

You can try siteground.com , it’s not free, but very cheap and great service and features

scott135 Friend

Thanks for the information. I’ll have to check them out.

webzsoft Friend

If anyone would like, you can p.m. me for a link to get a full year of hosting from siteground.com at 9.95. (It is usually 3.95-9.95/month) I have accounts with Godaddy, Homestead and Siteground and have transferred accounts to siteground. I prefer it for Joomla sites especially over the other’s because the site loads fast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  gotzutech 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum