Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

how can i use Topics (in content plugin) in Mag || ??
    i did not find any thing about it in Documentation ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can create a Topic as an argument , then assign to that Topic articles related to that specific argument.

emanmashlah Friend

could you explain please what do you mean by argument? and where i use it?

pavit Moderator

could you explain please what do you mean by argument? and where i use it?

A topic is a common subject that associate various articles

For Example you can create a new article as type topic and name it "SPORT"

Then when you create new articles as type Video or Article or Gallery You can assign them to a specific topic you previously created through the General option tab

Images below has examples

1. Screenshot-at-set-08-16-30-33
    2. Screenshot-at-set-08-16-31-16
    emanmashlah Friend

is it only for arrangement purpose ??
    I read in the Supported Content Types Documentation
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/content-types#create-content
    Some instruction of how we use it in Modules but in another template , is that available in Mag || template?

pavit Moderator

Both templates are using same plugin ( ja content type ) so you can use Topic in the same way as Teline V template.

emanmashlah Friend

Hi
    in the document this is the instruction about how to use Topic Content Type::

Topic Content Type
    Topic is a special type to manage articles that belong to the same topics. You will learn more on how it works via the guide below.

Step 1: Create Topic item
    Step 2: Assign Topic to articles
    Step 3: Assign view to your Topics using ACM

step1 ,step2 i can apply them
    but step3 it is not available in Mag|| template or i cannot know how apply it.
    could you tel me how can i apply step3.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja Magz_II template has no JA ACM Modules available like Teline_V template, so you cannot add the specific JA ACM Module style as other templates but you can create Topic article types and then assign articles to various topics you created .

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum