Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

my website was functioning very well until today. There has been nothing added (except article) in the backend.

but this is how the website looks like now… ugly

Display becomes fool… T3 on the top? Position all random?

Only the Events (menu) keeps the good display… 🙁

please help
    txt007

1. WhatHappened
    txt007 Friend

And now, it looks ok. What happened?

txt007 Friend

Hi,

Well, on iphone, the page is displayed badly, as it can’t be zoom in or out. How to correct this issue?
    I have always use Default page for iphone and for android, as the mobile format (iphone and android) is not esthetic.

On my Samsung S4, the display is good, as it displays the whole page and it can be zoomed.

tks n rgds,
    txt007

1. photo
    cssyeah Moderator

@ txt007,

I have checked your site and see the issue, however I need to debug the root of issue, please help to provide me with the FTP credentials via PM. I will help you out.

txt007 Friend

cssyeah,
    sent you credentials twice.
    Have time to help?
    thanks
    txt007

<em>@cssyeah 409505 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ txt007,

I have checked your site and see the issue, however I need to debug the root of issue, please help to provide me with the FTP credentials via PM. I will help you out.</blockquote>

bongle123 Friend

I tried installing the full version of JA METHYS with sample data but NO sample data comes up. I’ve tried several times! Please help… Getting critical.

TomC Moderator

<em>@bongle123 422263 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried installing the full version of JA METHYS with sample data but NO sample data comes up. I’ve tried several times! Please help… Getting critical.</blockquote>

I’ve brought this to the attention of the JA Development Team – via your concurrent posting HERE[/url">

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum