Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I watching joomlart and i see that all released templates are allmost the same with a little change of colors and a little change or pictures

for example do something like: http://www.cinemagia.rohttp://www.yahoo.com …..

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Actually, it is hard to satisfy everyone’s demand though we always try our best to challenge ourselves with new ideas, maintain JA high quality standard and give large room for custom work to fit one’s specific need.

Anyway, we highly appreciate the comment and that surely encourages us to brainstorm more. Please continue to give any suggestion or template design you like as all suggestion shall be thoroughly reviewed and if feasible & high demanded, it shall be integrated in the next release.

Have a great day!

jimie Friend

Thanks alot for your replay and i`ll continue to post here many website template i think look grate.

Another think you should use in the next releases will be:

rounded corners in content and on modules design

dropline menu..

option to show more then 20-30 menu items on mainmenu ( for portal website who has many sections..)

dangdai Friend

I think that content is more important.:)

jimie Friend

Content is more important but i think that visitors need to get a nice look on there eyes too… specialy that we have web 2.0 now…

jimie Friend

I found a new verry interesting template … and i like verry much ideea for the menu… ( for websie that have many mainmenu links … )

http://felicitari.eva.ro/

TomC Moderator

jimie;156338I watching joomlart and i see that all released templates are allmost the same with a little change of colors and a little change or pictures

Really not certain of what you’re speaking about . . . While certainly everyone has their own personal taste, the beauty of Joomla templates is that you can pretty much do whatever you want with them – be it change the color, add as many menu items as you like, move things around, add rounded corners, pretty much whatever design/layout you want.

I’m also wondering if you’ve actually taken the time to look through the many templates JA has to offer within their library – as many of the items you list as “you’d like to see” are, in fact, included within many a JA tempalte (i.e. rounded corners for modules, dropline menu, etc.)

Lastly, are you planning on purchasing a membership anytime in the forseeable future?

😎

jimie Friend

Yes i will but for the moment there are no templates on my tastes… and dont mean that what i sayed there I want to use or buy the joomlart templates.. many i just want to help with some new ideeas ..

regards

hanson2545 Friend

i think, it both important, and ja do a very good job.

siennanallan Friend

I Am kinda new here, is there any thread here thats has a step by step guide? thanks

uniquebiz Friend

siennanallan;170726I Am kinda new here, is there any thread here thats has a step by step guide? thanks

Hi and welcome
    You ask for a step by step guide .. but for what?
    how to use Joomla, how to make a Joomla template, How to be a designer?

How to use joomla ..Go Here
    How to make a Joomla template .. Go Here
    How to become a web designer .. Go Here

Cheers Shannon

hunterparr Friend

I see that some are not happy with the templates that are available on Joomlart. Is it possible to have a type of “suggestions” box where one can show some templates that would suit them best.

Maybe this would give Joomlart and idea of how to suit everyone. I can imagine how difficult it would be to please every member of this community. Everyone has completely different tastes and styles.

By having a poll, suggestions box or something of the sort, it could allow to find out what type of community it is here, and how everyone can be best suited. Or even be able to create a template yourself by a creator of some sort.

Just a suggestion….

Anonymous Moderator

Hi hunterparr,

Thank you for the thoughtful comments and suggestion of poll types. Has added to the pending list for further improvement of forum.

yoda_oz Friend

i agree. joomlart definitely looks like it is starting to run out of ideas with their creativity.
    i think you should focus more on the template side of things rather than trying to implement all the extensions. if i want to install k2, then ill go to the k2 website and install it!
    please joomlart, focus more on being creative with your designs rather than the content.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  yoda_oz 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum