Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am in Template Manager for JA Bookshop and I do not have any options other than “default” for custom fonts. I would like to change the font for the top menu and headers and such….
    What fonts ARE available and how do I enter them?
    I cannot find ANY documentation on that for this template.

Thnx

lndesigns Friend

why won’t a screenshot work? either from uploading an image (shows nothing) or from URL (says invalid url.. not matter how much or how little prefix I have to it…. ) arrrgggggg >:(

TomC Moderator

<em>@lndesigns 440400 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I am in Template Manager for JA Bookshop and I do not have any options other than “default” for custom fonts. I would like to change the font for the top menu and headers and such….
    What fonts ARE available and how do I enter them?
    I cannot find ANY documentation on that for this template.

Thnx</blockquote>

If you can provide the url of the site you’re working on – and identify which elements you’re wanting to modify the font for, I can try to better assist you.

lndesigns Friend

@tomc
    I PM’ed you…. :):)

TomC Moderator

<em>@lndesigns 440432 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC
    I PM’ed you…. :):)</blockquote>

The login info you provided does not seem to be working. :((

lndesigns Friend

I checked using copy and paste, and yes they DO work….. sent again in PM 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@Indesigns,

If you want to customise the CSS, you can use the class suffixes then add your custom code into file /templates/your_template_name/css/custom.css (if not exists, pls create new one).

In this case, if you want to change the font of top menu, please try to open file: /templates/your_template_name/css/custom.css then add this code:

/* Font for Top Menu */
    #t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .t3-megamenu .navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-family: "your_font_name";
    }

Let me know if this helps

lndesigns Friend

Thank you.
    I saw that in documentation….. but that doesn’t tell me what fonts I have to choose from

(never worked with google fonts etc, just what your template managers ever provide… so I’m a bit of a nOOb on that element)

thank you for your assistance…

TomC Moderator

You can use just about any fonts you wish . . . . . Using @FontFace for Alternative Fonts

Nazario A Friend

@indesigns,

In JA Bookshop, pls refer at this userguide to Embed Google Font.

Let me know if this helps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum