Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I’m new to joomla and I’ve been looking around a few joomla websites, sometimes it gets confusing when one what’s to become a member, joomlart looks good though! One thing I’ve seen in a few sites in their template demo section is the extension used for selecting the templates, ie the drop down menu at the bottom of the demo page, and I’ve been wondering what extension it is and if it’s available for free or sale. Anyone!

Menalto Friend

Its not an extension, you can make one your own, use a iframe.

cgitosh Friend

<em>@Menalto 66236 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its not an extension, you can make one your own, use a iframe.</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply, but as I said, I’m quite new to joomla, so more info on iframe please, or if you have a link to some resource! thanks

Menalto Friend

There is a solution posted by MICCAS but i cant find it, either i use not the correct search words or it has been removed. The problem is that the search only shows the last 500 posts……..

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

You can also use what they call a “jump menu”…google it..that will give u the basic code.

Michael Casha Friend

Here you go:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-margins-on-template/#post-220072

I made this a while ago, so I hope it does what you need!

moonswolf Friend

Hi, thankyou for that suggest.

Could you tell me if is there something for Joomla 3.x ?

And if not, could you suggest me some component or way, to have an iframe whith thumbnails of templates, where users can show what theme see?

Waiting for your answer and thankyou again 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Pls try to find one at JED.http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum