Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

First of all, GREAT TEMPLATE !!!

Second, which extension is used for the “Find A House” multi-parameter search module on the front page?
    Can that extension be used for items other than real estate?

zao dao Friend

Sobi2 i think .

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

Manos Moderator

It’s not an extention it’s a custom html form and it’s not working.

If you need a real estate compo and search etc i sugest you go for EA Improved.

TomC Moderator

Actually, what I want is something similar (in terms of a parameter search) that I can use in a Joomla + VirtueMart site, but that can be used for items other than real estate. (i.e. Pet Supplies or Hardware or Automobiles, etc.)

Hung Dinh Friend

Currently it is just a static Lorem Ipsum HTML module as a hint on providing a search/filter of k2 items on the extra fields

This K2 filter search has been discussed actively here and we have tried to use this free module but it did not fit the bill. The module is quite limited in filter functions and you can’t do a combo filter.

We have stated to write a module call JA Advanced K2 Filter with more features: combo search conditions, extra fields indexer (for large number of K2 items), customizable in layouts….

This module will be released under JA Extensions Club next week.

tlovers Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 196598 wrote:</em><blockquote>….

We have stated to write a module call JA Advanced K2 Filter with more features: combo search conditions, extra fields indexer (for large number of K2 items), customizable in layouts….

This module will be released under JA Extensions Club next week.</blockquote>

Good to know. 😀

This will be a great extension for some kinda sites.

Thanks

belial Friend

<blockquote>We have stated to write a module call JA Advanced K2 Filter with more features: combo search conditions, extra fields indexer (for large number of K2 items), customizable in layouts….

This module will be released under JA Extensions Club next week. </blockquote>

Great Hung Dinh… any news for this module?

TomC Moderator

<em>@belial 198306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great Hung Dinh… any news for this module?</blockquote>
    I’m looking forward to seeing what Hung and his Team present as well – and I am ESPECIALLY hoping it is something that can be easily customized to ANY kind of site. In fact, what would be SUPER awesome is if the component can integrate in with a VirtueMart product catalog as well !!!

keeping fingers crossed

🙂

tlovers Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 198544 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m looking forward to seeing what Hung and his Team present as well – and I am ESPECIALLY hoping it is something that can be easily customized to ANY kind of site. In fact, what would be SUPER awesome is if the component can integrate in with a VirtueMart product catalog as well !!!

keeping fingers crossed

:)</blockquote>

2x 😎

But the most important it is can be flexible and with powerful features as said by Hung “combo search conditions, extra fields indexer (for large number of K2 items), customizable in layouts”

Phill Moderator

Tom,

Until we see it we cannot be sure how it will work. If it is a extension of the K2 search features then it is likely that is will work with K2 items. As it is caled “JA Advanced K2 filter” then I am guessing that is what it will be.

For Virtuemart there are a number of custom search modules available if you erm, search.

tlovers Friend

Just tested the template again and saw the JAK2 Filter working on “Find a house” search.

This is the final version of product? :confused:

I hope we can do more and JA dont miss the “Advanced”.

Thanks guys, good work.

belial Friend

great, thank you joomlart!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  belial 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum