Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand the Joomla Templates club use regarding “For personal use only”. Can’t I use it for company/business/any commercial use? only for blogs, etc.?
    And why is the copyright removal is not included with the purchase of a template? The additional cost of copyright removal is pretty expensive, all other major template providers are including the copyright removal with the purchase…

Thanks

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

You misinterpreted what “For Personal Use” clause means. If you are a company or a business, you can use purchased and downloaded from us template for your company or business web-site. That’s not a problem.

However if you are a web-design company or business, you are not allowed to install JA templates on your clients web-sites. You have to have a JA Developer license for this.

For more details please have a look at the FAQ section of JA membership sign-up page at https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

laiokon Friend

Do I need to buy a license developer, if not I install the template on my computer?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@laiokon 427593 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do I need to buy a license developer, if not I install the template on my computer?</blockquote>
    HI @laiokon Welcome to JoomlArt .
    Can you explain your question a bit more, it will help me to guide you 🙂
    If you are asking about the Developer membership
    As Alex explained if you are if you are a web-design company or business, you are not allowed to install JA templates on your clients web-sites. You have to have a JA Developer license for this.

maly216 Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 427434 wrote:</em><blockquote>

If you are a company or a business, you can use purchased and downloaded from us template for your company or business web-site. That’s not a problem.

</blockquote>

Hi,

So, if I download JA Elastica template (which is free) and use it to build my company site everything will be right?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@maly216 456447 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

So, if I download JA Elastica template (which is free) and use it to build my company site everything will be right?</blockquote>

Hi
    yes you can use it for your site , there is no issue at all . Elastica is Free template . 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum