Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

http://cdp.pcexpectations.com/index.php

This Is my test site, I am trying to publish a module in the right column (Template Version is Utahia II). When I do I loose the background in the content pane, and the right hand modules are messed up.

I looked all over your forum and can’t seem to find an answer. It is late and I am on only 4 hours of sleep so I may be missing something to stupid that I’ll feel embrassed when some one figurs it, or I jacked something up, lol!

Any suggestions?

I really need to get this fixed so I can add some modules.

PS. My live site does it too 🙁

TIA

Menalto Friend

Any modifications you have done?
    Give me a list here? Or by PM

tombuhn Friend

Thanks for the reply.

I upload an untouched theme and it does the same thing so it must be a module or bot? I tried disabling all the modules except the polls module and put it in the right hand side and it still messed it up :(.

What next, maybe uninstall any module that I am not using?

Thanks

tombuhn Friend

ok I have now uninstalled all my modules…..still no cigar:( . Now What?

Menalto Friend

PM me super admin access

tombuhn Friend

I did this am, did you get it?

Menalto Friend

Check your PM

tombuhn Friend

Hey Menalto….

I don’t think thats true, if you goto the JA Demo and click on the layout and then on the left menu choose main+right the left side disappears and the right stays. I really need to get this fixed, what should I do?

Menalto Friend

The demo acts just like your site does, but now i cant access your site at all

tombuhn Friend

You know, I think my heads up my _________! LOL You’re right. I guess the thing to do is to try and change the module graphics with transparent colors so that it blends properly. I dunno, or maybe switch to another template :(( .

Thanks again Menalto, it was my bad! :-[

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tombuhn 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum