Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi..
    I went to this link: http://joomla17-templates.joomlart.com/ja_tiris/index.php/jshopping/product/view/1/7
    and I saw that this JA Tiris could show the products in such an ellegant way. and I think it really cool. But, when I tried to chekc it on: the Userguide, I can’t find the parameter for it.

So could you help me? what component did you use, and how did you make it? or maybe there are some article I could read?

1. 12
    swissa Friend

It’s built into JoomShopping – Product/Images

If you add more than one image for a product they will show here as per the demo.

irfandi Friend

wow…it’s that simple…
    I wish I ask first before going trough trying a lot of plugin…. thanks, I will try it and let’s you know if it’s work..:laugh:

irfandi Friend

: http://jroh.us/index.php/jroh-shop/product/view/1/1.html

as you can see in the image, that the thumbnail of the product picture are lining in the right. How to put it at the buttom of the product? I tried to instal the Jshoping template of JA Tiris, but, it seem to be error…
    thanks for the help..

1. 12
    swissa Friend

I am having real problems loading your site. For me it takes ages.

Have you installed JoomShopping version 3.4.x? This will not work with the tiris template. It looks like your site is based on JA Minisite so either you would have to get someone to style the jshopping template for you or if you want to try the tiris template you would need to uninstall jshopping 3.4.x clear all your caches and then install jshopping 3.2.7.

irfandi Friend

<em>@swissa 297496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having real problems loading your site. For me it takes ages.

Have you installed JoomShopping version 3.4.x? This will not work with the tiris template. It looks like your site is based on JA Minisite so either you would have to get someone to style the jshopping template for you or if you want to try the tiris template you would need to uninstall jshopping 3.4.x clear all your caches and then install jshopping 3.2.7.</blockquote>

I am using joomla 1.6 and jshoping 3.4.2…I will try to instal jshoping 3.2.7…

thanks Swissa..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  irfandi 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum