Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I was able to put a flash bit of code from Amazon.com into this site:
    using JA Anion
    http://www.masterscreations.net/index.php/82-poems/101-may-i-suggest

but not on this site:
    using JA Minisite
    http://www.wynneweb.com/fccs/index.php/recommendations

I can clearly see that the first site has modules for the article editor installed that the second site does not. However, I don’t know what they are. I’ve tried installing a couple of different things (JA Typo?) but I could be doing this for days. What am I missing that would bring the second site up to the same speed as the first site – in order to allow me to embed the flash code from amazon?

1. works
    2. doesntwork
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

So you want to embed the flash inside a module or an article, please PM me admin and FTp account of your site. I shall help you to check this.

impy2101 Friend

Thank you. I pm’d the info – at first I though you might have tipped me off to the problem – one site is hosted yahoo and the other is at domainspricedright but I have another website in the same location on domainspricedright where the flash module is working. On the other hand you don’t think this has anything to do with the article editor having different modules installed? Thanks, again!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

So please PM admin account of these 2 sites, and please tell me in which article you wanna embed flash in the 2nd site that uses JA Minisite template

impy2101 Friend

I thought I did send you a PM. But nevertheless – I sent you another one just now.
    This time, I went to my sent folder in the PM and I do not see my message there. Not sure how sending PMs work on this site? But I know some sites, you have to post xX times before you can PM? Or maybe I need to be your “friend” before I can send you one?

impy2101 Friend

Ok, never mind – my settings were set to not save sent messages. So maybe I never hit the “sent” button the first time…

impy2101 Friend

Quite by surprise I happened to notice my widget from Amazon was working – would you mind telling me what was the problem – so I can learn?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,
    In which page / article did you embeded this widget? so that I can check this for you.

impy2101 Friend

Are you saying you never touched it?
    It’s Recommendations – Article 6 under Category FCCS

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

<blockquote>Are you saying you never touched it? </blockquote>
    I had and also asked in above reply but I didn’t get your answer.

About your issue, the issue seems come from the Tiny MCE plugin, there is a error when using embed this widget in extended mode of this plugin, I change it to Advanced mode and add script again. It seems work now 🙂

Please have a look and confirm.

Regards.

impy2101 Friend

Very important detail to know regarding the settings of Tiny MCE – I knew something was different! Just not what…:-) I had just learned that changing that setting is how you get more settings such as font color/size, etc.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impy2101 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum