Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

What are the changes in Argo Version 1.0.1? How is the upgrade process?

Regards,
    Joseph

pavit Moderator

Hi

To obtain a detailed list of all changes between 1.0.0 version and 1.0.1 release, install the Ja_Extension Manager component and check for the Templates update you will have the Change Log – Compare and Upgrade buttons enabled to update template directly from your admin page

Regards

zomidaily Friend

Thanks for the prompt response. Will I lost any K2 and css modification that I made if I upgrade to the latest?

Is there any documentation on how to upgrade JoomArt template?

Looking forwards the details post.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Will I lost any K2 and css modification that I made if I upgrade to the latest?</blockquote>

Regarding K2 the css will be untouched

While the template will overwrite some T3 files – anyway all your customizations can be stored in the custom.css file in this folder /templates/your_template/css/

The documentation about Ja_Extension Manager can be found HERE .

But first of all updates is strongly recommended to take a backup of all your customized files – so if you will rollback through ja_extension_manager you will not loose nothing.

Also through Ja_Extension manager you can check line for line all the changes made to the files –

zomidaily Friend

If I install the latest version 1.0.1 via Joomla Extension Manager, will all the setting will remain the same except for the changes in the update file? (K2 setting, ect…)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zomidaily 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum