Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I am a long-ago fans of RSGallery2, I am one of their translator as well.
    From the forum, I know the original RSG2 has some problem with this template, and thus a modified version was made.
    I would like to know what are modified, so that make the same modification when I update to the latest version of RSG2, and I can still use this template.

ADD: Now I use the original latest version of RSG2 (not the one from JA), everything seems alright.

Menalto Friend

Good questions, it should be a log on what is changed.

mirakel12 Friend

I would like to know that as well especially since RS Gallery has a new stable/production version 1.14.3.

Can JA support list what modifications that have been done to your version of the RS Gallery.

jayblaq Friend

Yes Joomla Art Needs To Release An Updated Version With A Change Log!

richsaun Friend

I agree – I’m having a few problems with the current version.

As I don’t know what changes have been made I don’t know if I can upload the new, stable version without messing up my site.

Can anyone please confirm that it is safe to do so or if there are plans for the modded version to be updated?

mirakel12 Friend

Can the moderators please respond to this question. There are many issues with the current RS gallery included in the template and I would like to upgrade to the latest stable version of the RS gallery as soon as possible. Please respond…..

Menalto Friend

I have done it a few posts above…

mirakel12 Friend

Please let us know where you have posted the answer. Link?

Menalto Friend

<em>@Menalto 40183 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good questions, it should be a log on what is changed.</blockquote>

There it is, as far as i know there is no such info to get

jayblaq Friend

Jay Blaq jumps through the monitor and grabs Melanto by the throat!

LOL!

To everyone that thought that offensive… He and I are biz partners!

mirakel12 Friend

Menalto. Seriously if your developers doesn’t know what they have changed it’s bad. Please contact them and ask them to produce a list of what needs to be changed or better let us know when they will upgrade the template to support the latest version. The current version is to buggy as you can see in many comments in your forums.

inforpedros Friend

Where can i find a modification list that have been made to your RSGallery version?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Menalto Friend

<em>@mirakel12 42394 wrote:</em><blockquote>Menalto. Seriously if your developers doesn’t know what they have changed it’s bad. Please contact them and ask them to produce a list of what needs to be changed or better let us know when they will upgrade the template to support the latest version. The current version is to buggy as you can see in many comments in your forums.</blockquote>
    If it was my developers you would have a change log for each piece of number or letter in the download area that had been changed, but its not my developers, im just the friendly neighbour called Menalto that helps out here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum