Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

What a start for the new year this is! You guys promised to keep up the good quality from last year and I must admit you guys blew me away with this beautiful template! :-*

Thank you! This membership has proofed to be very good deal!

Keep on the good work! And a blessed New Year to you all!

antoniu1 Friend

Congratulations, another wonderful template!

Can’t wait to use it, thanks!
    Tom

allanpro Friend

The functionality is amazing… but seriously I dont like the colors – the orange is just not very good!!

I firmly believe that you should have done the colors a lot more like the Zibal template, white mixed with blue. Maybe you could make a business template variation of this template?

Thanks for you great work though!

WinstonTjong-Ayong Friend

<em>@allanpro 5799 wrote:</em><blockquote>The functionality is amazing… but seriously I dont like the colors – the orange is just not very good!!

I firmly believe that you should have done the colors a lot more like the Zibal template, white mixed with blue. Maybe you could make a business template variation of this template?

Thanks for you great work though!</blockquote>

I am sorry, but I have to disagree with allanpro! I think the colors are great! (It is of course a matter of taste :-[ ) the orange and the green are the exact colors for a dark template like this one. The blue could be a little darker but is also a color modern templates use! And then you also have the light template (great!) It would be nice if with the light template you could also select different colors!

allanpro Friend

<em>@WinstonTjong-Ayong 5800 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry, but I have to disagree with allanpro! I think the colors are great! (It is of course a matter of taste :-[ ) the orange and the green are the exact colors for a dark template like this one. The blue could be a little darker but is also a color modern templates use! And then you also have the light template (great!) It would be nice if with the light template you could also select different colors!</blockquote>

I agree with Winston on the fact that the light template is great and definitely the best of the bunch – but the orange colors do not match the light colors….

YitzySvei Friend

Nice template,but why did you guys have to add that shadow zebrina behind that logo *sigh*

drewnic Friend

<em>@yitzysvei 5804 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice template,but why did you guys have to add that shadow zebrina behind that logo *sigh*</blockquote>

I was just admiring that shadow. 🙂

allanpro Friend

<em>@drewnic 5807 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was just admiring that shadow. :)</blockquote>

And I didnt even notice it 🙂 People are different and that’s what makes design such a hard job.

enrique2 Friend

I dont know but to me JA Zebrina looks like JA Bellatrix just move the menu to the middle, change the colors…mmmm I hope next template is a whole new design template not a similar one…

jorisva Friend

Niiice template =)

growerspro Friend

good functionalities but i think you should take into account what users are going to do with the templates.

if you plan different colors at least do 2 darks if you want and 2 light background for sites more business oriented.

very difficult to read on a dark background for more than 5 minutes.

it is too bad because that ajax technique was good. here we need to spend several hours to get a new background color which is useable on professional sites and not just on games and blog sites.

strongabs Friend

Here Here..excellent work!

will2412 Friend

Colors in this template are really ugly.
    :((

<em>@growerspro 5878 wrote:</em><blockquote>good functionalities but i think you should take into account what users are going to do with the templates.

if you plan different colors at least do 2 darks if you want and 2 light background for sites more business oriented.

very difficult to read on a dark background for more than 5 minutes.

it is too bad because that ajax technique was good. here we need to spend several hours to get a new background color which is useable on professional sites and not just on games and blog sites.</blockquote>

gripster Friend

Hi,

i like this theme, great work and the light color (with the orange) is the best 🙂

Keep up that work

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  gripster 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum