Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have my site installed and working (im using teline iv) but today in the frontpage appear as an article (without the text, only the title) “Welcome to the front page”. Ive changed the page title In my default menu and in the other menus (just in case) but as u can see in the image nothing change, what it could be?

**EDIT** The chage was made for my clients playing with the administrator, not for me, so i have no clue what they modified. I looked the *MainMenu but is not this.

Thanks in advance.

1. descarga-2
    steinar Friend

Hello nsca,

What has happened is probably that your clients have inadvertently switched the setting Hide main content block from Yes to No. You will find it under Edit template >> Profiles >> [x] >> Global settings.
    (The [x] denotes your front page profile, presumably Home)

If you prefer to keep the content block as it is, you may remove or change the Welcome … headline by going to the Menu manager and make the necessary adjustments to the Page heading under Page display options.

HTH. Good luck!

nsca Friend

Solved, TyVM works fine!

nsca Friend

<em>@nsca 314351 wrote:</em><blockquote>Solved, TyVM works fine!</blockquote>

Oh Oh! When i turn it to NO, all other articles (in sections, etc) dissapear. =/

steinar Friend

<em>@nsca 314403 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh Oh! When i turn it to NO, all other articles (in sections, etc) dissapear. =/</blockquote>

On your front page? Well, then you obviously need to keep the main content area intact even on your front page. Hopefully my second suggestion works?

nsca Friend

I dont know, reading old topics i found a solution, i created a new profile and put “hide main content” to YES and then i added this profile only to home section.

Ty Steinar.

steinar Friend

There is already a profile called Home under Template manager >> Profiles for purposes like this where you often don‘t want the main content area to show on the front page. That was what I alluded to. Great you found a solution!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steinar 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum