Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How can i change page title “Welcome to the frontpage”

I found many article in this forum. I did it, but nothing changed.
    For example
    I changed menu mananer/home/Parameters (System) but nothing changed.
    I changed administrator/language/en-gb/en-GB.plg_system_jat3.ini but nothing changed.

What should i do

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Isn’t it in the “Site” section within the “Global Configuration” in your Joomla backend?

. . . in the “Site Settings” section in the “Site Name” field ??

steinar Friend

<em>@alioztr 211563 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can i change page title “Welcome to the frontpage”</blockquote>

Actually there are two «welcomes». Go to Menu manager > Home menu > Parameters (System).
    Click No for Show Page Title. This will remove the title below the JA News modules but it won’t affect your static window title. You can type in your own window title here.

If you even want to get rid of the static window title, just delete the Page Title.

Good luck with your site!

alioztr Friend

Nothing changed :((

If i give my site admin password to you
    can you look for me?

steinar Friend

<em>@alioztr 211756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nothing changed :((</blockquote>

It should do. Have you cleared the cache? (admin > tools > clean cache … and for good measure: Purge expired cache).
    You should also empty your browser’s cache and try another browser. If you have your cpanel active, you can click reset, select another profile and click apply. I bet it will help. 🙂

obliat Friend

I’ve spent quite some time until I’ve found a solution to this one.

You have to change the Welcome to the Frontpage in another menu – the one with the * – the default one

When I first opened Teline IV I haven’t paid attention to this, but later I realized I have to go to
    magazine* menu in the Menu Manager (because I, like you, changed this in the Home menu and nothing changed.

Once there click Home, then click Parameters System on the right side and change
    Welcome to the Frontpage there.

You should be OK now, at least It worked for me 🙂

Happy New Year

James Weston Friend

Thanks Obilat worked for me as well. Happy New Year.

Jim

obliat Friend

<em>@origomedia 212115 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Obilat worked for me as well. Happy New Year.

Jim</blockquote>

Nice, made me happy once I found it – good start of the year even with a thing that may look so small…

alioztr Friend

Thank you for your help

obliat Friend

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum