Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi where can I change “welcome to Ja ironis Joomla 2.5 etc etc”? I changed in menu=>main menu=>Home but I see always the same written. I also changed the browser, cleared cache but never changes. How can I do?
    Thank you

steinar Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 338478 wrote:</em><blockquote>I changed in menu=>main menu=>Home </blockquote>

I believe you are on the right track. Did you try making adjustments to the Page heading under Page display options?

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@steinar 338489 wrote:</em><blockquote>I believe you are on the right track. Did you try making adjustments to the Page heading under Page display options?</blockquote>
    Hi in Menus=>Home => Menu Manager=>Edit Menu Item on the right track I see Page Display Options=>Browser Page Title in this field I write the page title but I don’t see the change.
    thank you

blackeaglece Friend

please up
    thank you

Sherlock Friend

Hi blackeaglece,

Can you pm me your url, the admin account for taking a look ?

blackeaglece Friend

I’ve solved thank you (maybe) 🙂

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 338826 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve solved thank you (maybe) :)</blockquote>
    NO NOT SOLVED!!! I see again and again Welcome to Ja Ironis!!! PLEASE HOW CAN I DO?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 339063 wrote:</em><blockquote>NO NOT SOLVED!!! I see again and again Welcome to Ja Ironis!!! PLEASE HOW CAN I DO?</blockquote>

Can you pm me your url, the admin account for taking a look ?

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 339172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you pm me your url, the admin account for taking a look ?</blockquote>
    Hi sorry for my delay, You have a pm with admin account
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Do you mean these info: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/734/1566147552.png

Please goto Backend > Menus > Main menu > Home menu item and change info in Metadata options.

Then clean JAT3 cache.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum