Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

Sorry but I can’t seem to figure this one out.

I’m using JA Techzone with VM 3.0.12. I used the quickstart but I have to say, this did not work at all well and I had to download and install the template and VM 3.0.12 again in order to make it work and to clear up a lot of display and database problems. Anyway, it’s working now (apart from a couple of hopefully, small issues)

OK. So, i’ve set up my website to use the techzone-orange variant. I have also set this as the template to use in Virtual Mart for the shop. When I only had one category and a couple of products in that category the shop indeed was using the orange version. However, I then created a new category for amplifier parts and for some obscure reason, the template switches between orange for the main site and guitar parts category, and green for the amplifier parts. it also looks different, the 3 tabs have gone, the logo is text rather than an image and the menu line is much deeper. it’s as if it’s using a different template for these products.

You can see the website at http://www.buy-guitar-parts.com but i’ve also included two attachments, the first is the green variant (wrong!!) and the second is what I want – orange.

I’m pretty sure you guys will know the answer so rather than waste any more of my time scratching my head I thought I’d ask.

Grateful as always for your support.

Kind regards
    David

Adam M Moderator

Hi @applestone,

Unfortunately, the temporary admin account doesn’t work, could you please recheck ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @applestone,

Unfortunately, the temporary admin account doesn’t work, could you please recheck ?

applestone Friend

Apologies, I have updated the password for you. Be grateful if you could take a look as I don’t want to do any more to the site until I am sure I don’t have a problem I cannot get around.

Many thanks
    David

applestone Friend

Apologies, I have updated the password for you. Be grateful if you could take a look as I don’t want to do any more to the site until I am sure I don’t have a problem I cannot get around.

Many thanks
    David

applestone Friend

Sorry to chase but I’m at a bit of a loss here to know whether to persevere with this project. The strange double template issue is really slowing me down. Be grateful for some advice.

Regards
    David

Adam M Moderator

Hi @applestone,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site but couldn’t find the problem anywhere. Regarding your description, the problem appear only when you create more item / category so feel free to go ahead and let me know where I can see it so I can investigate the problem and fix it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum